Sunday, August 14, 2011

italia journal entry 3

day 5 7/27
im so tired, i've had hardly no sleep and my infection is coming back. lord i dont understand everything you do. help me trust you and know that you can heal me, ive been sick for so long - help me find my strength in you. i didnt think i would be but im extremly homesick. got you are the almighty comforter, please wrap your arms around me and comfort me. protect my family at home, keep them safe.
it's absolutely beautiful here. mountains reach to the clouds and cities are nestled into the mountains. flowers of every color are everywhere you look. its the perfect temperature and whie laundry is hanging off every building. the people at the church are so happy and inviting. the men are true gentlemen and woman are beautiful. the people are friendly but look like they are hurting inside. the bugs here are much bigger than the ones at home. there a very odd smell here and milk tastes like cheese. the pasta is delicious and the jam is so sweet and tasty.
god we traveled so far and for so long to get here. you have us here for a reason. help me be a light to the people here. teach me your ways o lord! use me . change me. empower me. i wanna fall more in love with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment