Monday, October 10, 2011

stupid stupid sin.

sin. i hate it's everywhere. from gossiping to cheating to lying to lusting. we're all sinful. from day one. as soon as we come out of our mother's womb...BOOM. we're sinful. wow. it's kind of hard to fathom sometimes. we all struggle with it. and my heart hurts. my heart longs to be like jesus but so often i mess up. i'm a sheep gone astray. but i want to come back. but when i come back, i just fall again. the new living translation of romans 7:15 says, 'I don't really understand myself, for I want to do what is right, but I don't do it. Instead, I do what I hate.' paul is right on. he's such a smart man. i want to strive to do what is right. stay away from sin. far from it. but i'm human and have a sinful nature. dang it. lord draw me near to you, help me not forgot what you've done for me. keep me strong and firm in my faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment